I’m here today to share with you lovely Girl Town readers, a few of my little vows for 2013. Hopefully I can stick to them. Here they are:
1. Use more coconut oil! What does it do? What doesn’t it do!?
2. Take vitamins daily. Especially folic acid, biotin and the rest of the B-complex.
3. Wear your pretty clothes and give yourself lots of compliments.
4. For heaven’s sake, stop comparing yourself to other people. Be inspired by people. Stop being materialistic. Use social media for good, not evil.
5. At all costs, be kind to everyone.
6. Take care of yourself! Be active. Eat well. Floss daily.
7. Learn how to use your sewing machine.
8. Get to Seattle this year! Visit your favorite sister and your favorite city.
9. Drink more tea.
10. Be kind to yourself. Your mind is your most powerful tool. Practice using your thoughts to benefit yourself.
11. Don’t worry about being perfect. No one is.